After a really long hiatus, I am finally back. Thanks again to all of you who've stopped by to ask how I've been doing. I do need to get back into the groove of blogging and blog hopping. So, what better way to do this than to host an event. Zlamushka's Tried and Tasted train now halts for the month of November at my station, The Singing Chef. And this month, we celebrate the very versatile blog of Harini, better known to everyone as Sunshinemom.
- Cook any recipe(s) from Sunshinemom's Tongue Ticklers(http://tumyumtreats.blogspot.com/) and post about it. Stay as true to the original recipe(s) as possible. Therefore, there is no need for re-posting it, simply link to the original post :-)
- Link your post to the originator of the event Zlamushka at www.burntmouth.com (feel free to use the logo - thanks to Ksenia (http://talesofaspoon.blogspot.com/) for designing this logo) and to the post with the original recipe. Please always link to both sites, so both blogs are given credit and you are avoiding copyright fuss.
- Send me an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name, your post URL as well as the original URL and a picture (300px by height, please).
- Deadline is the November 30th 2009 and the round up will be posted within a week.
- Non-bloggers are more than welcome to participate Simply e-mail me (email@example.com) with your experience of what you cooked and please include a picture.
The round up will be posted during the first week in December, where I will also announce the Blogger of the Month for March 2010.
Get ready to cook up a storm in your kitchens. And don't forget to tell me all about it.
Lovely choice, i love sunshinemom's blog much, will definitely send my entries..
Thank you, Raaga:) for choosing my blog. I am available for any clarifications regarding the recipes at sunshinemomsblog at gmail dot com.
wow.good to see u back with a bang.Will surely try to send something.
Have you settled down in your new place - hope the commute isnt any harder than before....
Will definitely try something from Sunshine Mom for this event!
Now that the event has been announced, I have to send to my entry :D(and write the post before xD)
It would be nice if you could put a link to my blog too, please :) You know, I must promote it someway xD
You have a wonderful blog and congratulations on 500th post and for the Foodbuzz nomination.
Nice comfort food to haev with steamed rice and daal fry
Are yu allowed to send in more than one entry?
Post a Comment